Issue while importing datafiles into database

Mithun Shivakoti

Feb 22, 2023, 5:25:30 AM2/22/23
to jwpl-users
Hey,
           I have been facing an issue while extracting the 11 text files from the output folder into MYSQL database. Database and tables are perfectly created, but I am confused with the command for importing datafiles into database.

User name: midas
database name: wiki
output folder path: /home/midas/Documents/newjar1.0.0/output/

I've tried : mysqlimport -umidas -p --local --default-character-set=utf8 wiki /home/midas/Documents/newjar1.0.0/output/*.txt

But, its not working.

PFA

Thanks!
q1.PNG

Mithun Shivakoti

Mar 30, 2023, 8:50:39 AM3/30/23
to jwpl-users
Could anyone please do clarify me on this regard?

Torsten Zesch

Mar 31, 2023, 7:52:17 AM3/31/23
to jwpl-users
What is the error message?

(please keep in mind that development of JWPL stopped more than 5 years ago ...)

Mithun Shivakoti

Mar 31, 2023, 8:34:18 AM3/31/23
to jw...@googlegroups.com

Hey Torstan,
                              It isn't throwing any error but the cursor is simply going to the next line and nothing is happening. Could you just look at the code of line I have used? I am a little confused whether it is right or not.
User name: midas
database name: wiki
output folder path: /home/midas/Documents/newjar1.0.0/output/

I've tried : mysqlimport -umidas -p --local --default-character-set=utf8 wiki /home/midas/Documents/newjar1.0.0/output/*.txt
PFA
Thanks!
q1.PNG

Torsten Zesch