1.1.0 Release

Johannes Daxenberger

Apr 26, 2016, 8:50:50 AM4/26/16
to jw...@googlegroups.com
Dear JWPL users,

we've just released JWPL 1.1.0, which is now available on Maven Central and GitHub.
Besides the switch from GPL to ASL license, JWPL 1.1.0 now runs with Java 7. We've also switched from GoogleCode to GitHub meanwhile.

JWPL 1.1.0 is a not a major release, but it contains several bug fixes, please refer to the release notes: https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-jwpl/releases
Jars-with-dependencies alias fat-jars are now attached to the release notes, and not available from Maven Central anymore.

Greetings from the JWPL developer team!

--
JWPL 1.1.0

## Highlights
Issue #133: change parent-pom to dkpro-parent-pom v14
Issue #129: upgrade to Java 7
Issue #128: switch from GPL to ASL license

## Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug in the workaraound for Talk page retrieval
RevisionIterator now loads all revision fields
Transformed System.out to logger messages

## Other Changes
Added methods to retrieve PK of first revision of an article
Added retrieval method for revision timestamps between two dates
Issue #130: drop de.tudarmstadt.ukp.wikipedia.dist module
Issue #127: fixes in dependency management