how I can execute the tool ??

Nassim Lazib

Aug 15, 2016, 3:59:13 PM8/15/16
to jwpl-users
Hello , I am student in big data and dig for data has the Univeristy of Paris , I work on this project and I can not seem to execute this tool, please if anyone can help me I seari grateful.
Thank you
cordially

Johannes Daxenberger

Aug 16, 2016, 3:20:56 AM8/16/16
to jw...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

JWPL has general documentation here: https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-jwpl/documentation/

Getting Started: https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-jwpl/JWPLCore_GettingStarted/

Code examples (Tutorials): https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-jwpl/JwplTutorial/

After setting up the necessary databases, you can execute it on the command line using jars from Maven Central (http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ctudarmstadt%20wikipedia) or download the sources from github and execute them in your favorite IDE.

Cheers,

Johannes

Nassim Lazib

Aug 25, 2016, 8:43:33 AM8/25/16
to jw...@googlegroups.com
Bonjor,
excuse me I can not get me out, I do not even manage to install the tool, please if you explain a little more detail I will be delighted and very grateful.
thank you in advance
cordially
LAZIB Nassim

Johannes Daxenberger

Sep 6, 2016, 3:00:27 AM9/6/16
to jw...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

JWPL is Java software. You can either download the full jars from Maven Central (https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-jwpl/HowToGetJWPL/) and execute them on the commandline, or download the sources and execute them from within an IDE such as Eclipse as standalone or integrated in your own code (https://dkpro.github.io/dkpro-jwpl/DeveloperSetup/).

There not much more advice I can give here.

Best,