Issue 49 in jwpl: [DataMachine, TimeMachine, RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 17, 2011, 2:49:01 PM8/17/11
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com
Owner: oliver.ferschke
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Low

New issue 49 by oliver.ferschke: [DataMachine, TimeMachine,
RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=49

Log4j is not correctly initialized when the executable jars are run.

jw...@googlecode.com

Nov 30, 2011, 9:41:40 AM11/30/11
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 49 by oliver.ferschke: [DataMachine, TimeMachine,
RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=49

Also see Issue 62

jw...@googlecode.com

Nov 30, 2011, 10:51:37 AM11/30/11
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 49 by richard....@gmail.com: [DataMachine, TimeMachine,
RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=49

How about manually setting up reasonable logging levels in the main()
methods? BasicConfigurator.configure() is probably not good because it sets
everything to debug. I think there is some property configurator where you
can explicitly say the name of the properties file. If you use a different
name than log4j.properties, and explicitly read from that, I suppose that
should be fine. Of course only when actual main() methods are used.

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 5, 2014, 10:55:53 AM8/5/14
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 49 by oliver.ferschke: [DataMachine, TimeMachine,
RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=49

Issue 62 has been merged into this issue.

issue notifications to this address.

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 5, 2014, 10:56:54 AM8/5/14
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Milestone-Release-0.10.0

Comment #4 on issue 49 by oliver.ferschke: [DataMachine, TimeMachine,
RevisionMachine?] Correctly initialize log4j
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=49

Added a standard log4j.properties properties file to src/main/resources