java framework that allows me to get all Wikipedia articles, with geographic location located in a zone

Manuel Enrique Puebla Martínez

Nov 30, 2016, 12:15:32 AM11/30/16
to jwpl-dev, Manuel Enrique Puebla Martínez
I am interested in knowing if there is a java framework that allows me to get all Wikipedia articles, with geographic location located in a zone (boundingBox). Something like: all the articles located in Cuba.

Is there any tool that gives me this type of information?

Greetings.

Johannes Daxenberger

Nov 30, 2016, 3:36:54 AM11/30/16
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com, Manuel Enrique Puebla Martínez

Hi,

please refer to my answer at https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-jwpl/issues/142

Best,

Johannes

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "jwpl-dev" abonniert haben.