Issue 128 in jwpl: New field in pagelinks table breaks pagelinkparser

1 view

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 4, 2014, 11:57:17 AM8/4/14
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com
Owner: oliver.ferschke
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Critical

New issue 128 by oliver.ferschke: New field in pagelinks table breaks
pagelinkparser
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=128

In July 2014, a new field was added to the pagelinks table in the Wikipedia
dumps. However, our pagelinks parser expects insert commands with three
fields and cannot cope with the four fields we have now.

Upgrading to the new format is easy, but will break downward compatibility.
We need to check the format of a given pagelinks.sql before parsing the
file.

issue notifications to this address.

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 5, 2014, 9:38:11 AM8/5/14
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 128 by oliver.ferschke: New field in pagelinks table
breaks pagelinkparser
http://code.google.com/p/jwpl/issues/detail?id=128

This issue was closed by revision r784.

jw...@googlecode.com

Aug 5, 2014, 10:58:53 AM8/5/14
to jwpl...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Milestone-Release-0.10.0

Comment #2 on issue 128 by oliver.ferschke: New field in pagelinks table