Fwd: African Youth Amani Fellowship 2016 in Thailand

Mawuse HOUNTONDJI/ Dir JVE BENIN ONG

Mar 21, 2016, 2:02:01 PM3/21/16
to jve-benin-new, info_environnemen...@googlegroups.com, clim_in...@googlegroups.com

------
HOUNTONDJI KODJO E. Mawusé
Consultant - Formateur
Directeur Exécutif - ONG JVE BENIN
Co-Promoteur EMTH Malika
National Climate Change Committee Member
US Ambassador Youth Counsil  Member - AYC BENIN

AF NGO Network  Benin Focal Point
02 BP 2739 Cotonou  maw...@gmail.com
C/478 Mson POBLAH Qtier BAR TITO von Station DOVONOU
Bur: + 229 21 32 08 38 Port:+ 229 95 43 22 39
www.jve-benin.org www.jve-international.org