TR: REMINDER: P4R Virtual Networking Days, 5-8 May 2020: Draft Agenda + Registration

1 view

Mawuse HOUNTONDJI

Apr 30, 2020, 3:04:20 AM4/30/20
to jve-benin-new

------

HOUNTONDJI KODJO E. Mawusé
Consultant - Formateur

Directeur Exécutif - ONG JVE BENIN -Executive Director YVE BENIN NGO

National Climate Change Committee Member

Adaptation Fund NGO Network  Benin Focal Point - Oilwatch Country Focal Person - GNDR Member

02 BP 2739 Cotonou  maw...@gmail.com
C/478 Mson POBLAH Qtier BAR TITO von Station DOVONOU
Bur: + 229 21 32 08 38 www.jvebenin.org www.jve-international.org http://af-network.org/  https://urlz.fr/9NgV

De: PartnersforReview <partners...@giz.de>

Date: 29 avril 2020 à 17:38:21 UTC+1

À: PartnersforReview <partners...@giz.de>

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Dear friends,

As already announced, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we were forced to cancel our 8th network meeting in Addis Ababa/Ethiopia. We are convinced, however, that networking and peer exchange on SDG follow-up and review is more crucial than ever in these troubling times.

We are glad to invite you to the 1st P4R Virtual Networking Days from 5-8 May!

If you wish to participate, please register before 2 May by filling out this form.

Attached you will find the draft agenda of the P4R Virtual Networking Days, as well as a technical guidance to already familiarise yourself with the technical details.

Case Labs

In addition, please be also aware of a further exchange format we will be offering to you during the coming weeks: The Case Labs. Case Labs are part of the P4R network meetings since the 5th meeting in November 2018 and have matured into a popular way to receive advice and exchange with peers on a specific work-related challenge in a safe space among network members. Attached you will find an information sheet and there will be also an info-webinar on 8 May (10-11 am CEST). Following this info-webinar, you are warmly invited to submit a proposal for a Case Lab by 15 May to partners...@giz.de.

We are looking forward to having fruitful discussions with you in May!

With best regards from Bonn,

Partners for Review

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH

Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 32 + 36

53113 Bonn

Deutschland/Germany

Twitter @Partners4Review

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Jaeger, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Thorsten Schaefer-Guembel

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "JVE International coordinators".

image001.jpg
Draft agenda_P4R VND, 5-8 May 2020.pdf
Technical Guidance_P4R VND.pdf
P4R Case Labs - Info Sheet.pdf