Juzu 0.7.0-beta24

Julien Viet

Oct 21, 2013, 2:31:54 AM10/21/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

here is the latest beta with the new improved live mode released along with a few improvements of the Asset plugin.

1/ The new live mode runtime has been rewritten to consume less heap and be compatible with Spring provided mode, it works like before.

2/ The Asset plugin allow to declare several assets in the @Asset annotation allowing
- to declare several physical assets per annotation
- to declare empty annotations whose configuration are managed by its dependencies

3/ There are a few clarifications on controller inheritance and override that were necessary

This live mode improvement will be the last noticeable feature of the 0.7.0 release, from now on, the current master will focus on minor improvements, bug fixes or clarifications.

So you can provide feedback on the current master to fix the current issues that bother you :-)

enjoy

Julien

benjamin garcia

Oct 23, 2013, 12:13:13 PM10/23/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

New live mode give debug info on controller?

Benjamin

Julien Viet

Oct 23, 2013, 1:50:21 PM10/23/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
live mode classes are now compiled with full debug info enabled since this release (-g option in this commit https://github.com/juzu/juzu/commit/cd14ad5c3b19f43a37e12b45d6acfcf1cded164d#diff-b969cc6ce2fe2538594148f871bd74faR408)

did you try it ?

benjamin garcia

Oct 23, 2013, 3:41:04 PM10/23/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
No, I don't update my juzu version since beta22...
But I'll try it next week if I found time to update.