quick Juzu survey

Julien Viet

Oct 24, 2013, 9:26:10 AM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a few questions for Juzu users:

1/ how do you package your application:

- maven war plugin
- assembly plugin
- assembly plugin + Juzu BOM
- gradle
- something else (ant, not using a build, custom solution, …)

2/ what IDE are you using

- Eclipse
- Intellij
- Netbeans
- a text editor (like Sublime, Notepad, etc…)

3/ the Injection container you are using

- Guice
- Spring
- CDI

thanks for answering

Julien

Damien B

Oct 24, 2013, 10:22:46 AM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
1. Maven Assembly Plugin + Juzu BOM, waiting for the time we can throw Maven away
2. Eclipse
3. Guice (custom module) + Guice (Juzu internal provider)

Julien

Arnaud Héritier

Oct 24, 2013, 10:32:05 AM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Julien Viet <jul...@julienviet.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a few questions for Juzu users:

1/ how do you package your application:

- maven war plugin

maven war plugin + tomcat7:war to develop + assembly to package the war in a tomcat

- assembly plugin
- assembly plugin + Juzu BOM
- gradle
- something else (ant, not using a build, custom solution, …)

2/ what IDE are you using

- Eclipse
- Intellij
IJ

- Netbeans
- a text editor (like Sublime, Notepad, etc…)

3/ the Injection container you are using

- Guice
- Spring
- CDI

Spring

thanks for answering

Julien

-----
Arnaud Héritier
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Julien Viet

Oct 24, 2013, 10:41:31 AM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
On 24 Oct 2013, at 16:22, Damien B <ka...@cinemasie.com> wrote:

1. Maven Assembly Plugin + Juzu BOM, waiting for the time we can throw Maven away

what would you like to use instead ?

- gradle
- maven war packaging
- ant
- … ?

Thomas DELHOMENIE

Oct 24, 2013, 11:10:58 AM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
1- maven war plugin
2- Intellij
3- Guice

2013/10/24 Julien Viet <jul...@julienviet.com>

Julien

Damien B

Oct 24, 2013, 8:02:26 PM10/24/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Julien Viet <jul...@julienviet.com> wrote:

On 24 Oct 2013, at 16:22, Damien B <ka...@cinemasie.com> wrote:

1. Maven Assembly Plugin + Juzu BOM, waiting for the time we can throw Maven away

what would you like to use instead ?

- gradle
- maven war packaging
- ant
- … ?

Not something where you lose time fighting between two systems stepping on each other toes. It's not yet defined, Ivy+Ant or Gradle or something else.

Julien Viet

Oct 25, 2013, 1:45:09 AM10/25/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
what does prevent you from using Ivy+Ant today ?

Damien B

Oct 25, 2013, 6:02:19 AM10/25/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Nothing does really prevent it. It's just that we wanted to start quickly, so we chose the documented path.

benjamin garcia

Oct 25, 2013, 1:24:24 PM10/25/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I use assembly plugin + Juzu BOM, intelliJ to edit with gtmpl as gsp editing and Spring for injection.

Regards,

Benjamin