recursive decorator

benjamin garcia

Sep 20, 2013, 8:52:01 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a first template menu.gtmpl which decorate template1.gtmpl. And I would have a third template template2.gtmpl decorated by template1.gtmpl. Its possible?

Regards

Benjamin

Julien Viet

Sep 20, 2013, 8:55:37 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
yes since 2 minutes ago :-)

I releaased this improvement (feedback from Frederic Drouet of eXo) and it is available in 0.7.0-beta19 that I just released.

Note : it may not be yet in Maven Central (due to synchronization lag) but it is deployed in eXo Nexus Repository

benjamin garcia

Sep 20, 2013, 9:04:10 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! :-)

I use directly from github to merge with my fork so haven't maven central synchronization problem.

Thank you!

benjamin garcia

Sep 20, 2013, 10:21:45 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
I'm in trouble :

Julien Viet

Sep 20, 2013, 11:17:27 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
that looks like an bug in Juzu that happens when another bug happens.

I think this happens when your decorator is referenced more than one time: i.e you have two templates decorated by the same template.

can you check that ?

Julien Viet

Sep 20, 2013, 11:27:05 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
or you may also use include.

like a template includes another template and is decorated by another template.

in that case there the template that references other has two relationships on two templates and that creates a bug (that then create the other weird bug).

I'm trying to reproduce locally to fix it.

benjamin garcia

Sep 20, 2013, 11:47:13 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Well,

In fact, I have this two architectures : I have a template menu.gtmpl which decorate all main other template and this other template may contains include.
In juzu version 0.7.0-beta18-SNAPSHOT all work fine.

Julien Viet

Sep 20, 2013, 11:48:00 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
found it : fixed the bug in master.

Julien Viet

Sep 20, 2013, 11:59:34 AM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
it should work fine now I think.

and now I'm fixing the circularity issue if a cycle is created, for example A include B include A . That error should be detected as it prevents the application to execute correctly.

benjamin garcia

Sep 20, 2013, 12:06:50 PM9/20/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,
I'll try this on Monday. Have good week-end.

benjamin garcia

Sep 23, 2013, 5:13:58 AM9/23/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,