The dev juzu.run_mode

mzo...@exoplatform.com

Sep 10, 2013, 9:58:10 AM9/10/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I tried to test the dev mode for a hello world Juzu portlet, i added this init param in the file portlet.xml:

<init-param>
<name>juzu.run_mode</name>
<value>dev</value>
</init-param>

And this param in web.xml:

  <context-param>
    <param-name>juzu.run_mode</param-name>
    <param-value>dev</param-value>
  </context-param>

But when modifying the hello message in index.gtmpl, nothing changed in the portlet display.

I am using the 0.6.0 Juzu framework version with eXo Platform 4.0.1

Cordially,
Meriem

benjamin garcia

Sep 10, 2013, 12:06:01 PM9/10/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To have update on template and controller modification, you need this on your web.xml :

<context-param>
        <param-name>juzu.run_mode</param-name>
        <param-value>live</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>juzu.src_path</param-name>
        <param-value>/your/source/path/</param-value>
    </context-param>

Benjamin

mzo...@exoplatform.com

Sep 11, 2013, 8:15:55 AM9/11/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply,

I tried your solution, i added these params in web.xml:
<context-param>
        <param-name>juzu.run_mode</param-name>
        <param-value>live</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>juzu.src_path</param-name>
        <param-value>myapp/src</param-value>
    </context-param>
But when launching the portlet i got an exception in the LOG:

    at org.exoplatform.portal.webui.application.UIPortlet.invoke(UIPortlet.java:905) [exo.portal.webui.portal-3.5.5-PLF.jar:3.5.5-PLF]
        at org.exoplatform.portal.webui.application.UIPortletLifecycle.processRender(UIPortletLifecycle.java:190) ~[exo.portal.webui.portal-3.5.5-PLF.jar:3.5.5-PLF]
        ... 223 common frames omitted
Caused by: juzu.impl.compiler.CompilationException: null
        at juzu.impl.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:451) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        at juzu.impl.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:314) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        at juzu.impl.plugin.module.ModuleLifeCycle$Dynamic.refresh(ModuleLifeCycle.java:158) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        at juzu.impl.bridge.Bridge.refresh(Bridge.java:74) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        at juzu.impl.bridge.Bridge.refresh(Bridge.java:68) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        at juzu.bridge.portlet.JuzuPortlet.render(JuzuPortlet.java:260) ~[juzu-core-0.6.0.jar:na]
        ... 282 common frames omitted
And the portlet isn't dispalyed, i got this message in the screen "This portlet encountered an error and could not be displayed "

benjamin garcia

Sep 11, 2013, 9:14:17 AM9/11/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if it's the correction, but for me, juzu.src_path target "app/src/main/java". If y put only "app/src" my app doesn't work.

mzo...@exoplatform.com

Sep 13, 2013, 5:29:26 AM9/13/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Thanks again for your answer but your proposition doesn't resolved the problem !

mzo...@exoplatform.com

Sep 13, 2013, 5:35:53 AM9/13/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
Are using the same Juzu version like me?  I am using the 0.6.0 version.

benjamin garcia

Sep 13, 2013, 7:56:16 AM9/13/13
to ju...@googlegroups.com
no;-) I use the snapshot