Comments on JP 4.0.77

Stan Vierhaus

Nov 30, 2014, 9:28:44 PM11/30/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
4.0.77

Gapless and fading playback working

Playlist save as index not working.
Reading a m3u playlist doesn't work.
Sending a bug report from the app, no longer generates a stack trace

yokmama

Nov 30, 2014, 9:51:37 PM11/30/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Report Thank you.

I will continue to correspond to the order.
I will support early if there is a sample of M3U.

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

Stan Vierhaus

Nov 30, 2014, 10:18:46 PM11/30/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, m3u playlist *does* work

Stan Vierhaus

Dec 9, 2014, 11:09:15 AM12/9/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
More detail on 4.0.77 comments :

Here is a sample index file that was created using JP

TRACK 1
FILE "/storage/emulated/0/Music/Astralasia/Astralasia - Who Are You.mp3"
TITLE "Who Are You"
ARTIST "Astralasia"
ALBUM "Seven Pointrd Star"
POSITION 00:00
DURATION 05:03
CONTROL 0

Stan Vierhaus

Dec 9, 2014, 11:15:32 AM12/9/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Also, I wish JP created m3u playlist files. I believe this would provide integrated solution with music library programs running on other platforms.

yokmama

Dec 9, 2014, 7:53:14 PM12/9/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The better of m3u is useful I know.
However, because Just Player can play the part of music files, such as cue file, must be save such a track.
So, I've created a proprietary format.

But if the user wishes to m3u, I will consider the good way.

Thanks,