Cache list view

simo...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 2:39:00 PM12/26/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
When we're offline, it would be nice to have a view with tracks that are already cached.

Have a nice day.

yokmama

Dec 26, 2014, 8:40:52 PM12/26/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simounet.

It is that when you ask this question,
Do you have to checked setting of "Let cloud files that have not been cached yet appear in the library"?

Well first, Thank you for purchasing the Premier options.

When WIFI is OFF, I should be so does not appear that there is no cache.
Cost of check of WIFI status is I try to consider whether not affect the display performance.

Have a nice day to you too

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

simounet

Jan 29, 2015, 3:39:35 AM1/29/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm always with the old app. I don't know if this option was already there.