Ampache don't work after upgrade

sol2...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 11:03:35 AM4/18/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
I have used Justplayer with Ampache for some time now, but after the latest Jplayer upgrade it doesn't work any longer. Jplayer connect ok to the server, but when I press the Ampache button the app just die. Also in the settings, when pressing the Check button it just hop out of the menu, but if er press Save it appear as connected.
I hope you have a fix b/c  Justplayer is the only app I have found who works with a large database.

yokmama

Apr 20, 2015, 4:37:39 AM4/20/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I want to wait for the slightly modified.
Instead, I've uploaded the old version of APK.
Cause I do not know yet. Perhaps I think that it is the work of Blur effect but,,

Currently, there is no time to check the modified being chased in delivery of work.

Thanks,
yokmama

I have used Justplayer with Ampache for some time now, but after the latest Jplayer upgrade it doesn't work any longer. Jplayer connect ok to the server, but when I press the Ampache button the app just die. Also in the settings, when pressing the Check button it just hop out of the menu, but if er press Save it appear as connected.
I hope you have a fix b/c  Justplayer is the only app I have found who works with a large database.

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

ferna...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 3:04:00 AM6/16/15