Paying for Addons

Stan Vierhaus

Nov 18, 2014, 11:51:58 AM11/18/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think JP is a great player and I have no problem paying for good apps.  You mention some addons that cost about 300 yen and another that costs about 1000 yen.  Exactly, what functionality is included in these addons?

thanks,

yokmama

Nov 18, 2014, 5:40:18 PM11/18/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

300yen plan is piece of functionary.
+Special setting
+Dropbox accesing
+Box accesing

1000yen plan is full access pack.
+Special Setting
+Dropbox accesing
+Box accesing
All functions can be added in the future

This is hard to understand I will consider as improvements.

thanks

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

Stan Vierhaus

Nov 18, 2014, 6:34:04 PM11/18/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I still don't understand what I would be getting..

300yen:  about $2.50 USD
Special settings????  What special settings??
I understand Dropbox and Box access, but is it only these two cloud services?  not Google Drive

1000yen   about $8.50 USD
Again what special settings??
All function can be added in the future???
I don't understand what I would be getting for 700 more yen

yokmama

Nov 18, 2014, 7:27:27 PM11/18/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

SpecialSetting is category of Setting section - 300yen.
it is contain bellow
+ default encoding
+ notification hide delay
+ enable visualizer
+ show in hide library...
+ save change to tag...

Cloud Service is each 300yen.
+ Google Drive 300yen
+ Box 300yen
+ Dropbox 300yen

Full access unlock is 1000yen
It is include all above.
and this is include additional and in the future.

thanks