Albums by artist view

simo...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 2:35:45 PM12/26/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
First of all, thanks for this amazing program. I think it might be great having a view from the artists list view displaying an albums list of this artist instead of the tracks list.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work.

yokmama

Dec 26, 2014, 8:31:14 PM12/26/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simounet

Are you want option "Artist-> Albums-> Tracks" about display style?

I do not think the idea too good to hierarchy is 2 or more.
So,
Artist list -> Album list -> (below track list)
               -> Track list

It will return to the top when you back in the track list.
nice?

Thanks.

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

simounet

Jan 29, 2015, 3:37:24 AM1/29/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for this late reply. Yes, it seems fine like you explained.