Re: Just Player

yokmama

Mar 18, 2015, 1:42:43 AM3/18/15
to Nickap, justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nickap,

I just today, I have to rent a compact z3, so now i am able to test.
and I found some problems,
I wil try using a while the correct any problems, Please give me a little time.

Thanks,
yokmama

Hi again! It's been a while! How are you? Good I hope.
So I'm using a new phone now (a z3 compact) and I have some minor problems....
The first one is that when I listen to music and someone calls me or I call someone the music stops and doesn't continue!
Another problem is in the settings menu. When I turn on a function and scroll down the function turn off by itself!!!
And lastly I want to now the difference between add to playlist and insert to playlist

Thanks!

Εστάλη από το Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Ο χρήστης yokmama έγραψε ----

Hi

Yes, I saw of course.
I think it's a good idea.

Is likely to take some time to implement.
From it, bug reports Thank you for widgets.

Hi again! I'm using a galaxy s4 and the widget doesn't work correctly. It doesn't show the picture of the album

But i have to say I'm very impressed with the album art finder! Very good job

Did you get my other mail with the picture?

Αποστολή από κινητό Samsung.

Από: yokmama
Ημερομηνία:11/02/2015 15:10 (GMT+02:00)
Προς: Nickap
Θέμα: Re: ΠΡΟΣ: Re: ΠΡΟΣ: Re: Just Player

"Artists -> songs" replace to "Artist -> Albums -> songs"
Do not be inconvenient if this(Artist -> songs) feature is eliminated?

Can you say it again? I didn't understand....

Αποστολή από κινητό Samsung.

Από: yokmama
Ημερομηνία:11/02/2015 03:49 (GMT+02:00)
Προς: Nick Apostolatos
Θέμα: Re: Just Player

The first one I'll try.
The second one did not understand well.

If possible, I want me to instruct the purpose by issuing the example.
Try actually doing, I want to make sure how much troublesome.

so far i have 2 suggestions
the first concerns the playlists. i think that it would be easier when you press the plus(+) button, a prompt should appear giving you the option to create a new playlist or add the selected file or folder to an existing playlist. As it is now the program add it automatically in the quick list.

the other suggestion concerns the sorting. i tapped an artist which had more than one album and i saw every song of the artist unsorted instead of viewing each album. This links with the previous issue because i wanted to select one album to put it on the playlist but instead i had to select every song individually which was very time consuming

i hope the above prove helpful

Nick

ps. if you need any clarification or any more help ill be glad to help you! cheers