Playback fails on Ampache

okanog...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 12:23:59 PM11/22/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Playback of transcoded files fails on Ampache. These files play fine in the Ampache web player, but fail on Just Player. Native mp3 files do play.

yokmama

Nov 22, 2014, 11:57:56 PM11/22/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com, okanog...@gmail.com
Hi

What are the type of Tranascode file?
Flac?
Please give information because I also want to test.

Thanks.

Playback of transcoded files fails on Ampache. These files play fine in the Ampache web player, but fail on Just Player. Native mp3 files do play.

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

yokmama

Nov 24, 2014, 4:18:12 AM11/24/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com

Please try to install the beta version because corresponding to Transcode.

Thanks.

Oka Nogen

Nov 24, 2014, 1:19:50 PM11/24/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

How do I install that? I am using version 4.0.73, updated Nov. 22nd. This version behaves in the same way.

yokmama

Nov 24, 2014, 5:31:15 PM11/24/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com

Beta program link here:

Are you participating in the ML of Just Player, it is a condition that is participating in the group of GoogleGroup.

Oka Nogen

Nov 24, 2014, 11:16:00 PM11/24/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what the ML is, but I'm guessing that means I'm not. Is that a condition of participating in this group?

yokmama

Nov 24, 2014, 11:21:21 PM11/24/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
The other day, I was invited to you this ML (Maling List)
So, should you have eligible to participate in the beta program.

You'll be applying for the beta version from the link above.
Did seen to try?

Thanks.

herbgar...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 8:36:05 PM12/3/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
I would like to test the beta version, because this is the issue I am having.

Thanks!

yokmama

Dec 3, 2014, 9:15:15 PM12/3/14
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome.

The beta version link here.

Issue of post are accepted in the following URL