Playlists from Ampache not working?

lcms...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 9:18:16 PM1/21/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Running the most recent version of Just Player, I am not able to use playlists from Ampache. The list shows up, says 21 tracks, but when I click into it it shows no tracks. Is there something I am doing wrong?

yokmama

Jan 21, 2015, 9:24:03 PM1/21/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com, lcms...@gmail.com

Running the most recent version of Just Player, I am not able to use playlists from Ampache. The list shows up, says 21 tracks, but when I click into it it shows no tracks. Is there something I am doing wrong?

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

Lawrence McAbee

Feb 13, 2015, 4:39:50 PM2/13/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Playlists from Ampache are working in the new version. Thank you. :)