Store cache in external SD card under KitKat

top...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 1:07:47 AM6/25/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
I'm triying to set external SD card as cache for Ampache.

I have tried to set /storage/sdcard1/JustPlayer/jp.co.kayo.android.localplayer as cache directory but it doesn't worl. Looking with logcat I can see this

W/System.err(16288): java.io.FileNotFoundException: /storage/sdcard1/JustPlayer/jp.co.kayo.android.localplayer/cache/.temp/image-1778440181.jpg: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)

I can write to SD with other apps like camera or ES File explorer so Why Just Player can't?

yokmama

Jun 25, 2015, 1:14:28 AM6/25/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi toptnc,

It may be bug,
You can change the cache directory in the config of Just Player.
Did you try it?
Please try it then If you still set.

I will check the another problem too,

Thanks,