Cache playlist songs when on wifi?

Lawrence McAbee

Feb 13, 2015, 4:38:44 PM2/13/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
In the old version of Just Player there was a setting to automatically cache playlist entries when on wifi.

This worked for playlist entries from Ampache.

Is there a similar setting in the new version of Just Player to automatically cache songs in playlists from Ampache?

yokmama

Feb 13, 2015, 5:00:41 PM2/13/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lawrence,

In the new version, you can download only one that was set to "listen later".
Or, the next song

The reason for this implements, the mechanism for operating the automatic download cache programmatically because is difficult to control.
So I do not want to easily implement. There was a problem in previous versions.
for example, Occasionally was freeze I this was due.

Future, even as to implement a mechanism to control the creation of the cache by WIFI of state, must be implemented fully studied.

Before that, although implementation of management processing of cache folder will be ahead.

Thanks.

---
yield return new WaitForSeconds(夜子まま)

Lawrence McAbee

Feb 13, 2015, 6:24:42 PM2/13/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I think I understated. Can playlists themselves be cached? I have ampache playlists that work when I have a data connection, and I added the tracks manually to listen later, but when I have no data connection I lose the playlists.

Thanks.

Lawrence

yokmama

Feb 13, 2015, 8:04:41 PM2/13/15
to justpla...@googlegroups.com
It is I think it I also inconvenient, so I have scheduled to be an improvement.
Now you play select all once, then you must select "listen after" in the main screen.
hmm, can't explain well,Sorry for any inconvinience I may cause you.

Best regards,