Re: 502 Bad Gateway on channel/archives

mp...@twitch.tv

Jun 3, 2013, 5:15:31 PM6/3/13
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
Looking into this, thanks!

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:39:58 PM UTC-7, Andrew Bashore wrote:
Anyone example that returns a 502 error:

If I lower the limit to 27, the call completes successfully:

On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:23:36 PM UTC-4, Andrew Bashore wrote:
I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway on some channels when attempting to use the channel/archives call.

Ex:

As far as I can tell, this channel has archives enabled and should be returning results. I don't know exactly when this started but it has been producing errors for at least 7 hours.