API is case-sensitive

stor...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2013, 12:29:47 AM10/19/13
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
I'm cross-posting here per the support team request:

Hello, I've found an issue in the API. I'm not sure if it's intentional but the API is case-sensitive. For example the request http://api.justin.tv/api/stream/list.xml?category=sports&subcategory=football will return football videos.

However, the request http://api.justin.tv/api/stream/list.xml?category=sports&subcategory=Football returns nothing. I don't think this should be case-sensitive so I'm just checking to see if it should be that way or not.
Thanks