Can't get this code to work.Can anyone please help me?

ecpta...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 7:32:19 AM11/20/13
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I am trying to develop an app for android that will show a video that is being broadcast live from my account at justin.tv and I am using this code I got at justin.tv.

I am using Flash Professional CS6 ( Air for android)

Everything is set at Air for android settings.The app opens up at my phone show some text that is on the stage but the player does not show.

This is the code I am using:

flash.system.Security.allowDomain("*");

stage.scaleMode = flash.display.StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;
stage.align = flash.display.StageAlign.TOP_LEFT;

var loader = new flash.display.Loader();

function loaded(e){

addChild(loader);

loader.content.api.play_live("HERE I PUT MY CHANNEL");
}

loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(flash.events.Event.COMPLETE, loaded);

loader.load(new flash.net.URLRequest("http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_api_player.swf?video_height=650&video_width=480&consumer_key=HERE I PUT MY CONSUMER KEY"));

What am I doing wrong?

Eduardo Tavares

Nov 21, 2013, 12:37:00 PM11/21/13
to justintv-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can't Nobody please help me? I am struggling with this app for almost 2 months and I could get it to work yet.

thank you