tweaking the css

foxpaw

Apr 16, 2014, 10:01:56 AM4/16/14
to justh...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if it is a CSS issue, or form issue. I would love to be able to change the type size of the form-generated text on the page ("Click the monkey to submit.") as it is coming through way too small online. Not being a developer guru, is there a specific css parameter I need to set for Javascript-generated messages to be set to a specific font-size?

Anders

Apr 16, 2014, 10:11:47 AM4/16/14
to justh...@googlegroups.com
Adding this to your CSS will change the font size:

#imageVerificationText {
  font-size: 28px;
}

-a

foxpaw

Apr 16, 2014, 10:21:19 AM4/16/14
to justh...@googlegroups.com
DOH!!!

Yeah, I did not look at the generated code, first, else I would have seen that as well. Had my code-blinders on and was freaking out about tweaking javascript as opposed to looking at the generated code. Thank you, Anders!!

^..^