Unable to reply to messages

nefdesigns

Jan 28, 2009, 10:21:05 AM1/28/09
to JustHumans
HI, I think this whole concept is really cute. I am using the script
at http://www.dyekorasumda.com/community.html and am trying to set it
up as a contact form. I do not want to post the comments on another
url. When I tested it out, I receive the message in my gmail inbox,
but there is no one to reply to. I do have an e-mail address field in
the form.

When I receive the e-mail, it comes from JustHuman, and I can't reply
to the sender. I checked the forum and saw that someone else wanted to
do auto-reply and couldn't because of the same issue. I went into
gmail and looked for the suggested 'change your settings so that the
mail client replies to instead', but I couldn't see where to do that.

I want to be able to have open communication between those with e-mail
questions and the person whose website this is so that she can answer
e-mails about scheduling appointments, etc. Is there a way to do this?
Please advise...

Thank you for your help with this matter.
NEF