Where to Get Form Code?

Mad Jax

Oct 5, 2008, 10:11:53 AM10/5/08
to JustHumans
Hi,

Great application! I'm having trouble putting it to use...

When I create a new form and hit 'save', it takes me back to the
'Welcome' page with a link to Start by creating a form.

Clicking 'Forms' in the navigation also brings me to the same page.

Where can I see the forms I've created and get the code?

Thanks! Jackson

Anders Brownworth

Oct 5, 2008, 6:09:23 PM10/5/08
to justh...@googlegroups.com
All,

There was a rogue entry in the database denying the creation of new forms. I have just removed the entry so forms can be created once again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

The problem crops up in extremely rare instances when form creation transactions take a bit more time to complete than expected. It would seem we reached such a case. The result is the inability to create new forms in the database. These symptoms are easily fixed and I'm looking at ways to minimize the extremely rare case to "never".

-Anders
--
-Anders
Anders Brownworth