Vacancy for PhD position on Machine Learning, Data Science, and Law

Dijck, Gijs van (PR)

Nov 8, 2023, 4:14:41 AM11/8/23
to jurix-fo...@googlegroups.com

Dear members of the JURIX community,

At the Maastricht Law and Tech Lab, we have a PhD position on Machine Learning, Data Science, and Law. The PhD student will seek to contribute to a better understanding of how technical methods can assist in the application, interpretation, and evaluation of laws, for instance, by developing innovative solutions for start-ups and ordinary citizens. More information can be found at https://www.academictransfer.com/en/334212/phd-candidate-position-on-machine-learning-data-science-and-law/.

I kindly request you to share the vacancy with those you believe might be interested. The application deadline is 10 December.

Best wishes,

Gijs

Gijs van Dijck
Professor of Private Law

Maastricht Law & Tech Lab

Brightlands Institute for Smart Society (BISS)

Maastricht European Private Law Institute (M-EPLI)

Maastricht University, Faculty of Law | Room A2.018

Bouillonstraat 1-3, NL-6211 LH Maastricht, NL | P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, NL
T +31 43 388 1396 | F +31 43 388 4907

Website | Publications | SSRN