PhD positions (2-3) at Maastricht Law & Tech Lab

Dijck, Gijs van (PR)

Jul 16, 2019, 5:19:23 AM7/16/19
to jurix-fo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

At Maastricht University, like in Tilburg :), we are hiring Ph.D. students (two or three).

Candidates will be offered the opportunity to collaborate with legal researchers and computer scientists, and to apply (and learn) computer science methods and solutions in a legal context. The research will take place within the Maastricht Law & Tech Lab, an exciting and vibrant community that deploys both legal scholars and computer scientists, who meet and form interdisciplinary teams that work at the intersection of Law and Data Science. The Lab works in close collaboration with the Institute for Data Science, the Department of Knowledge Engineering, and the Brightlands Institute for digital Smart Society (BISS). Cutting-edge research and an inspiring environment are ensured.

The vacancy can be find here: https://www.academictransfer.com/en/284523/two-or-three-2-3-phd-positions-on-digital-legal-studies-at-the-faculty-of-law-10-fte/ (deadline 28 July 2019). Feel free to circulate this message within your network, and to contact me for more information about the positions.

Best,
Gijs

Gijs van Dijck
Professor of Private Law

Maastricht University, Faculty of Law
Room B1.108B
Bouillonstraat 1-3, NL-6211 LH Maastricht
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
T +31 43 388 1396  F +31 43 388 4907