Even more cool Jupyter Lab extensions

TheFlightSimulations Official

May 30, 2023, 10:23:53 AM5/30/23
to Project Jupyter
Hi all, I want to see cool Jupyter Lab extensions on pypi.org, GitHub repos and other sources.

I have checked out this list of extensions, but I still want to see more Jupyter Lab extensions.

nick.b...@gmail.com

May 30, 2023, 7:35:12 PM5/30/23
to Project Jupyter
At present, using the PyPI trove classifier is probably the most authoritative way to find maintained, pre-built packages:

Many packages are also released and have been tagged with keywords on npm:

... though some of these may not be maintained.

It's also possible to look for extensions by some key strings in their package.json on GitHub:

rania wesleti

Aug 24, 2023, 1:53:20 PM8/24/23
to Project Jupyter
  rania wesleti - YouTube   rania wesleti - YouTube