update nbgrader

Jocelin Devalette

Sep 4, 2022, 6:00:46 AM9/4/22
to Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks
Hi,
i use nbgrader with a jupyterhub. My version of jupyterhub is 1.2.0dev.

So i try to upgrade my 0.6.1 nbgrader version to the 0.6.2 version ..
but now i have the following error in assignement :

The version of the Assignment List nbextension does not match the server extension; the nbextension version is 0.6.1 while the server version is 0.6.2. This can happen if you have recently upgraded nbgrader, and may cause this extension to not work correctly. To fix the problem, please see the nbgrader installation instructions: http://nbgrader.readthedocs.io/en/stable/user_guide/installation.html

What have i to do ?

RQ : i can't upgrade my jupyterhub for the moment.. have to wait the end the year !

thx forhelping