Integrate nbgrader in university-level assignment management system

Shangchen Yao

Jun 8, 2023, 1:48:04 PM6/8/23
to Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks
Hi,

I am developmenting a univeristy assignments management system, and I want to integrate nbgrader in my system as one function that we can autograde the programming assignments.

My system's back-end using SpringBoot, and the MySQL is used as the database. But now I have no idea to solve this problem that integrate the nbgrader into my own system.

Do you provide any API or do you have some exist solutions?

This is just a MSc summer project and do not related to commercial.

I just wanna get some usefull information about it that can help me implement this function in the system.

Thanks a lot!!!
Shangchen