JupyterHub for my University with Nbgrader

MUHAMMAD AHSAN

May 8, 2023, 2:57:38 PM5/8/23
to Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks
Hi,
I am using JupyterHub with lab also am using nbgrader for auto grading.
Now the problem is I want to install C, C++, R, C# and SQL kernels can anybody already installed it in this type of environment (also sorry for bad English)
Thanks

Nicolas M. Thiery

May 18, 2023, 4:01:23 AM5/18/23
to MUHAMMAD AHSAN, Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks
Dear Muhammad,

In case this helps, here is the configuration file for the image we
are using on JupyterHub@Paris-Saclay, with Python, C, C++, R,
SageMath, nbgrader (and libraries). Not C# or SQL though. Not much
documentation either. Agregating all these in a single image is tough
due to recurent version conflicts; maybe starting from a working
example like above can help. The right thing to do would be to have
multiple images; but we don't yet have the setup here for this.

https://gitlab.dsi.universite-paris-saclay.fr/jupyterhub-paris-saclay/image/-/blob/master/environment.yml

Our installation of nbgrader is made simple by the fact that we did
not setup an exchange service. Instead, we use our local GitLab to
distribute / collect / grade assignments, with the help of Travo.

https://gitlab.com/travo-cr/travo/

Best regards,
Nicolas
> --