Job Opportunity - CIG Teaching Computational Geodynamics with Jupyter

Lorraine Hwang

Apr 2, 2021, 1:45:29 PM4/2/21
to jupyter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics (CIG, geodynamics.org) has open Postdoctoral positions. We are specifically interested in someone to lead and coordinate the effort for creating computational learning materials in the geosciences within a Jupyter ecosystem. The position would interact with our community members who are contributing learning materials to this initiative as well as our hub provider and provide training as appropriate. Applicants should have a background or interest in the Earth Sciences.

More information on the posting and applying can be found here:

Depending on funding, this appointment can be extended and/or converted to a career appointment.  Please contact me if you are interested in this position or similar: ljh...@ucdavis.edu

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D. - Director
Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
UC Davis
530.752.3656