nbgrader 404 page not found JupyterHub

Xiaoyu Wu

Jan 18, 2021, 3:19:28 AM1/18/21
to Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks
Hello everyone,

    I am trying to use jupyterhub and nbgrader to create some computational assignments for my aerodynamic class. However, I have encountered some problems. I won't be able to use nbgrader because it says "404: Not Found You are requesting a page that does not exist!" when I clicked the formgrader.

   I followed the instruction and constructed my JupyterHub on google cloud kubernets clusters. I installed followed https://nbgrader.readthedocs.io/en/stable/user_guide/installation.html. And every extension checks are OK. I suspect it is the root user access problems. But I am not sure.

   I don't know what did I set wrong. Please help me out. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Xiaoyu Wu
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 6.15.32 PM.png

Greg Werner

Jan 18, 2021, 10:51:42 AM1/18/21
to Xiaoyu Wu, Teaching with Jupyter Notebooks

Hey Xiaoyu, we ran into the issue as well. Make sure you are using nbconvert v5.x instead of v6.x. nbconvert had some changes in how templates are managed and messed up the CSS / JS routes for the nbgrader extensions.

Greg