How to run MADDL (dependent labels)?

afshin rahimi

Apr 1, 2015, 12:31:01 AM4/1/15
to junto...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for your amazing work!
I'm reading your paper ('New Regularized...') and I found the MADDL (MAD with dependent labels) algorithm very interesting. Is it implemented in current Junto?
If not what is the best starting point to implement it on Junto?

Cheers,
   Afshin

Partha Pratim Talukdar

Apr 1, 2015, 2:47:13 AM4/1/15
to junto...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:01 AM, afshin rahimi <afshin...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm reading your paper ('New Regularized...') and I found the MADDL (MAD with dependent labels) algorithm very interesting. Is it implemented in current Junto?
If not what is the best starting point to implement it on Junto?

It's not, but I can send you source code. Maybe you can integrate it :)

Partha