Seed Labels Injection

azin.r...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 1:51:31 AM6/20/16
to The Junto Label Propagation Toolkit Open Discussion
Hi,

Thank you very much for this package.
Is there a way to specify which seeds must be injected some don't? Or define a probability for seed injection?

Regards,
Azin

Partha Talukdar

Jun 20, 2016, 2:19:05 PM6/20/16
to junto...@googlegroups.com, azin.r...@gmail.com
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:21 AM, <azin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a way to specify which seeds must be injected some don't? Or define a probability for seed injection?

I am not sure what you mean.

Azin Ramezani

Jun 20, 2016, 7:59:47 PM6/20/16
to Partha Talukdar, junto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Partha,

I mean how can we separate noisy seeds from others?
How can we specify seed labels in a way that, in some cases some seeds to be propagated 100% and some seeds don't.

In seed  file we have :
N1 L1 1.0
N4 L2 1.0

What are those 1.0 used for?
Can we use that to identify noisy seeds?

Regards,
Azin
--
Yours Sincerely,
Azin

Partha Talukdar

Jun 20, 2016, 10:45:36 PM6/20/16
to Azin Ramezani, junto...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 5:29 AM, Azin Ramezani <azin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

What are those 1.0 used for?
Can we use that to identify noisy seeds?

Yes, exactly. You can use a lower value instead of 1.0 depending on how confident you are about those seed labels.

Azin Ramezani

Jun 21, 2016, 12:05:37 AM6/21/16
to Partha Talukdar, junto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Partha.