Log4J

silvi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2014, 1:33:35 PM5/30/14
to junto...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am trying to run the PPA example, and it is not working. Also, ERROR StatusLogger Unable to locate a logging implementation, using SimpleLogger. But I don't know where the log is...Any ideas?

thanks

Partha Pratim Talukdar

Jun 4, 2014, 12:26:32 AM6/4/14
to junto...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM, <silvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to run the PPA example, and it is not working. Also, ERROR StatusLogger Unable to locate a logging implementation, using SimpleLogger. But I don't know where the log is...Any ideas?

phiradet.ba...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2015, 3:15:34 AM1/4/15
to junto...@googlegroups.com, partha....@cs.cmu.edu
I've also faced the same problem. The solution posted in that link is work for me. However, I have to modify the "bin/junto" file as well. I added the location of the log4j-core-2.0-beta3.jar to the $CP variable in the shell script. Hope this helps.