Integration Developer (Kafka) || REMOTE || C2C || 240530V2

Joyce Johannah

May 31, 2023, 10:05:06 AM5/31/23

This is JJ from Integrated Tech Solutions, [ITS] and I am reaching out to you regarding a role for  Integration Developer (Kafka). Please share an experienced Integration Developer (Kafka) resume with the correct contact details.

We are looking for Integration Developer (Kafka) with our direct client.

 Role: Integration Developer (Kafka)
Location: Remote
Type: Contract

 Job Description:
• Strong Experience with Kafka Integration Development
• Strong experience of Streamsets/Kafka
• Must have Experience with Kafka and Streamsets
• Responsible for building and maintaining message configuration and flows and providing issue analysis on Kafka applications.

Regards,
JJ