Software license?

mjeffw

Oct 29, 2014, 1:08:13 PM10/29/14
to junit-hel...@googlegroups.com
I can see that the Apache 2.0 license wording is in all/most of the source code for JUnit Helper. In order to satisfy the Process Police in my organization, I need an URL that links to the license for the entire tool, similar to this: https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/LICENSE.

Is there such a page for JUnit Helper? I don't see one.

Kazuhiro Sera

Oct 29, 2014, 6:28:40 PM10/29/14
to JUnit Helper Group
Hi,

I just added LICENSE.txt file on the top of the project.

https://github.com/seratch/junithelper/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

Best,
-Kaz