JUnit Helper 1.11 is released

Kazuhiro Sera

Mar 14, 2012, 6:28:17 PM3/14/12
to JUnit Helper Group
Hi all,

JUnit Helper 1.11 is released. Eclipse plugin 1.11.0 and Maven plugin
1.11 are also released.

---

* Release Notes - 1.11

Just moved to sonatype oss.

---

Following are available for download.

Install on Eclipse:

Update site: http://junithelper.org/eclipse/plugins/site.xml or via
Eclipse Marketplace.

Download zip file:

https://github.com/seratch/junithelper/downloads

---

The content is exactly same as 1.10. Since the version 1.11,
junithelper-core and maven-junithelper-plugin is hosted on
oss.sonatype.org and also maven central repository. So we don't need
add repository and pluginRepository settings in pom.xml any more.

Maybe it take some to be published to central. It's certain to use
this repository today.
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases

Furthermore, we moved the source code repository to GitHub.

https://github.com/seratch/junithelper

In the future, we're going to close Google Code Issues, but we'll
accept issues at both of Google Code and GitHub for a while.

Regards,
Kaz