What is individuation

Rodica

Dec 17, 2019, 11:27:30 PM12/17/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
I found this but not sure it's accurate.

In Jungian psychology, also called analytical psychology,individuation is the process where the individual self develops out of an undifferentiated unconscious – seen as a developmental psychic process... (source Wiki)

AROPA

Dec 19, 2019, 4:13:03 AM12/19/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
The individual self is a step by step development when we confront the archetypes of the unconscious. We can't not say quite right that this is a process that develops out of an undiferentiated uncosncious. What is this "undiferentiated unconscious"?