Fire in a dream

Ms Kitty Schwarz

Dec 19, 2019, 11:21:34 AM12/19/19
to Jung For Beginners
What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?

Aropa

Dec 20, 2019, 1:54:30 AM12/20/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Fire means passion. May be a warning.

On December 19, 2019 6:21:34 PM GMT+02:00, Ms Kitty Schwarz <postc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?

Cristi Balan

Dec 20, 2019, 2:16:29 AM12/20/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
You must provide all the details of the dream if you want a personalized interpretation.

vorbis

Dec 31, 2019, 5:52:12 AM12/31/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps the fact that fire is contrary to water. If you are a mostly water character fire - that is violence and destruction - may harm you. This is an astrological approach, isn't it?

Aropa

Dec 31, 2019, 6:11:57 AM12/31/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
A watery person, meaning characterized by feeling, may be injured by fire, meaning passion.

Cristi Balan

Dec 31, 2019, 6:14:30 AM12/31/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
But what if the dreamer is not familiar with astrology?

Aropa

Dec 31, 2019, 6:31:34 AM12/31/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Astrology is an universal language, the same like the one that we find in dreams so the dreamer doesn,t need to learn astrology.