About Mandala in Dreams

AROPA

Jul 11, 2020, 1:47:03 AM7/11/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Interested in mandala symbolism and meaning? Please check our new paper explaining the meaning of mandala in dreams at
https://www.carl-jung.net/library/mandala-in-dreams/

Post your questions (if any) and we respond in no time.

J Jones
Carl Jung Resources
https://www.carl-jung.net

vorbis ends

Jul 11, 2020, 1:54:23 AM7/11/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
isn't mandala a kind of yoga practice? there's a book about this practice by giusepe tucci did you read it?

AROPA

Jul 12, 2020, 12:36:04 AM7/12/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
It is a practice but Jung wasn't concerned with this subject. He knew about Tucci and his work but Jung considered mandala an universal product of the collective psyche. Thus his approach of mandala symbolism and meaning was related to his concept of individuation process.

vorbis ends

Jul 14, 2020, 4:14:10 AM7/14/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in mandala both at Jung and Tucci. Is there any connection between the two?