Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream

6 views
Skip to first unread message

oana_...@yahoo.com

unread,
Feb 3, 2020, 6:38:25 PM2/3/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com, unsub...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, December 20, 2019, 8:54:41 AM GMT+2, Aropa <ar...@freudfile.org> wrote:


Fire means passion. May be a warning.


On December 19, 2019 6:21:34 PM GMT+02:00, Ms Kitty Schwarz <postc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.

yzent...@yahoo.com

unread,
Feb 4, 2020, 8:53:27 PM2/4/20
to oana_blebea via Jung For Beginners
Anyone have any ideas about what black people in dreams symbolizes? All sexes, age groups. Have been dreaming this for years. They are always helping me, showing me the way to go.

Thank you
Y

 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 


To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com.

AROPA

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 12:41:41 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Black means unconscious. In the Freudian approach it is about the partial impulses that later submit to the genital urge.
 

bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 3:48:26 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

I too dream about black people all the time. They have always played an important role in my life, so I interpret it as something positive.

 

Barbara J. Volger, PhD

bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com

Barbara...@online.liverpool.ac.uk

The afternoon of life is just as full of meaning as the morning; only, its meaning and purpose are different….

                                                                                                Jung (1943)

Aropa

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 4:44:19 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Dreaming of black people can't be interpreted as positive or negative. The true meaning of such dreams depends on several factors.
If you don.t know how to deal with dreams please check out our dream interpretation course at https://www.carl-jung.net/library/jung-dreams

On February 5, 2020 10:48:26 AM GMT+02:00, bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
>I too dream about black people all the time. They have always played an
>important role in my life, so I interpret it as something positive.
>
>
>
>Barbara J. Volger, PhD
>
>bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com <mailto:bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com>
>
>Barbara...@online.liverpool.ac.uk
><mailto:Barbara...@online.liverpool.ac.uk>
>
>The afternoon of life is just as full of meaning as the morning; only,
>its meaning and purpose are different….
>
> Jung (1943)
>
>
>
>
>
>From: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
><jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of AROPA
>Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 12:41 AM
>To: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
>Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream
>
>
>
>Black means unconscious. In the Freudian approach it is about the
>partial impulses that later submit to the genital urge.
>
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>
>From: yzentellnm via Jung For Beginners
><mailto:jung-for-...@googlegroups.com>
>
>To: oana_blebea via Jung For Beginners
><mailto:jung-for-...@googlegroups.com>
>
>Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 3:53 AM
>
>Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream
>
>
>
>Anyone have any ideas about what black people in dreams symbolizes? All
>sexes, age groups. Have been dreaming this for years. They are always
>helping me, showing me the way to go.
>
>Thank you
>Y
>
>
>Yoly Zentella, PhD
>Researcher ~ Writer
>Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
>El Norte de Nuevo Mexico
>
>
>"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
>who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
>oppressing"
>
>
>Malcolm X
>
>
>
>
>On Monday, February 3, 2020, 4:38:28 PM MST, oana_blebea via Jung For
>Beginners <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
><mailto:jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>On Friday, December 20, 2019, 8:54:41 AM GMT+2, Aropa
><ar...@freudfile.org <mailto:ar...@freudfile.org> > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>Fire means passion. May be a warning.
>
>
>On December 19, 2019 6:21:34 PM GMT+02:00, Ms Kitty Schwarz
><postc...@gmail.com <mailto:postc...@gmail.com> > wrote:
>>What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?
>
>
>--
>Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>
>
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>
>
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.

yzent...@yahoo.com

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 7:42:32 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your reply. You are the first person Ive met that also dreams with blacks.

Ive searched for the corresponding archetype but have not found anything. There are several areas that can be incorporated into these images but the important one for me is that they have been my guides, often pointing the way with few words, more gestures.

Recently I dreamt that many blacks had died, I saw them in a morgue head down. I felt abandoned. Since then I have not dreamt with blacks except one couple, high yellow, that were giving their child my name.


Y
 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 


,

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your reply. You are the first person Ive met that also dreams with blacks.

Ive searched for the corresponding archetype but have not found anything. There are several areas that can be incorporated into these images but the important one for me is that they have been my guides, often pointing the way with few words, more gestures.

Recently I dreamt that many blacks had died, I saw them in a morgue head down. I felt abandoned. Since then I have not dreamt with blacks except one couple, high yellow, that were giving their child my name.


Y
 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 



Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your reply. You are the first person Ive met that also dreams with blacks.

Ive searched for the corresponding archetype but have not found anything. There are several areas that can be incorporated into these images but the important one for me is that they have been my guides, often pointing the way with few words, more gestures.

Recently I dreamt that many blacks had died, I saw them in a morgue head down. I felt abandoned. Since then I have not dreamt with blacks except one couple, high yellow, that were giving their child my name.


Y
 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 1:49:31 AM MST, <bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:


I too dream about black people all the time. They have always played an important role in my life, so I interpret it as something positive.

 

Barbara J. Volger, PhD

bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com



The afternoon of life is just as full of meaning as the morning; only, its meaning and purpose are different….

                                                                                                Jung (1943)

 

From: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of AROPA
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 12:41 AM
To: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream

 

Black means unconscious. In the Freudian approach it is about the partial impulses that later submit to the genital urge.

 

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 3:53 AM

Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream

 

Anyone have any ideas about what black people in dreams symbolizes? All sexes, age groups. Have been dreaming this for years. They are always helping me, showing me the way to go.

Thank you
Y

 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 

On Monday, February 3, 2020, 4:38:28 PM MST, oana_blebea via Jung For Beginners <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 

 

On Friday, December 20, 2019, 8:54:41 AM GMT+2, Aropa <ar...@freudfile.org> wrote:

 

 

Fire means passion. May be a warning.


On December 19, 2019 6:21:34 PM GMT+02:00, Ms Kitty Schwarz <postc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 1:49:31 AM MST, <bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:


I too dream about black people all the time. They have always played an important role in my life, so I interpret it as something positive.

 

Barbara J. Volger, PhD

bjvo...@tampabay.rr.com



The afternoon of life is just as full of meaning as the morning; only, its meaning and purpose are different….

                                                                                                Jung (1943)

 

From: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of AROPA
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 12:41 AM
To: jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream

 

Black means unconscious. In the Freudian approach it is about the partial impulses that later submit to the genital urge.

 

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 3:53 AM

Subject: Re: [jung-for-beginners] Fire in a dream

 

Anyone have any ideas about what black people in dreams symbolizes? All sexes, age groups. Have been dreaming this for years. They are always helping me, showing me the way to go.

Thank you
Y

 
Yoly Zentella, PhD
Researcher ~ Writer
Chicano Culture -- Land -- Place
El Norte de Nuevo Mexico


"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people  who are doing the oppressing"


Malcolm X
 

On Monday, February 3, 2020, 4:38:28 PM MST, oana_blebea via Jung For Beginners <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 

 

On Friday, December 20, 2019, 8:54:41 AM GMT+2, Aropa <ar...@freudfile.org> wrote:

 

 

Fire means passion. May be a warning.


On December 19, 2019 6:21:34 PM GMT+02:00, Ms Kitty Schwarz <postc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>What does it mean to dream of being endangered by fire?


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.

yzent...@yahoo.com

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 7:46:27 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, I have taken the course and am doing dreamWork in psychotherapy. Ive searched for a black archetype but have not found anything. Thought I'd ask.
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>
>
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>
>
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send

>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send

>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send

>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.

Aropa

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 8:13:58 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps the shadow archetype. It includes the universal devil-evil which is black or dark for sure.
As for the shadow, it is activated when one repressed his dark aspects which can be the ethnic "colour".
See also the entry on ethnicity in Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
Read also the notes on the black people in Jung's biography. The so-called "becoming black under the skin".
Also in the dream of Jung killing Siegfried "a brown-skinned man, a savage" appears as an alterego (meaning the shadow).
There are many references in Jung's works.
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>
>>
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1228098163.802651.1580906782785%40mail.yahoo.com.

Alinda Lord

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 10:59:03 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
"...can't be interpreted as positive or negative."

I beg to differ. We each use symbols that have specific meanings to us. Black people in my dreams have always represented emotional balance and good sense. That sounds positive to me!

Warmly,
Alinda
     
~~~~

When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside, as fate.C. G. Jung



postcards

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 11:55:10 AM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com, Aropa
I think we need to take into account the fact that, probably Jung did
not have any patients who were black or brown people.  His views of
black and brown people were strictly from his point of view as a white
person in his era.  Attitudes towards other races have changed in a
major way since Jung's day.

Aropa

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 12:01:43 PM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
One can.t create symbols and meaning at his/her will. They are innate stuff stored in the collective unconscious. This is why Jung created his dream interpretation and amplification methods to reach this universal heritage.
I already offered hints to the interpretation of black, black men etc. Follow and learn. Ask if you don.t understand.


On February 5, 2020 5:58:23 PM GMT+02:00, Alinda Lord <thiswi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>"...can't be interpreted as positive or negative."
>
>I beg to differ. We each use symbols that have specific meanings to us.
>Black people in my dreams have always represented emotional balance and
>good sense. That sounds positive to me!
>
>Warmly,
>Alinda
>
>*~~~~*
>
>*When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside, as
>fate.*C. G. Jung
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org
>> .
>>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/CAAr8MeXc%2B-qT4biK5pRrGR2m6ofPN3dtE30OeExNb8w8aP43-A%40mail.gmail.com.

AROPA

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 12:09:18 PM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't matter if he analyzed black people or not. He met them in America
and Africa and talk to them. He dreamed f them and so forth. Jung was not
the common guy who is influenced by the general opinions in a matter like
this. Please read and see for yourself.
The shadow arcchetypes as the evil. This is universal and innate.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/258bc643-882a-4c7a-fe93-84a9ce2efe98%40hevanet.com.

postcards

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 1:31:11 PM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com, AROPA
It doesn't make sense to me that black people as the shadow archetype
would be so for black or brown people themselves.

What does dreaming of white people mean when the dreamer is black or
brown him/herself?

Aropa

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 1:49:50 PM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

postcards

unread,
Feb 5, 2020, 2:20:39 PM2/5/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com, Aropa
Surely you must be joking.

oana_...@yahoo.com

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 2:53:33 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

From what I know, black people in dreams are related to your Shadow (jungian concept)- the aspects of yourself that you deny, mai it be good or bad. There might be some positive qualities hidden behind some aspects of yourself that you consider bad.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1228098163.802651.1580906782785%40mail.yahoo.com.

Yoly Zentell

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 4:53:46 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aropa,
Thank you for those references. When you say biography which one are you referring to? There are a few.
Gracias again
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>
>>
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/7A6390C7-1AD2-4FB1-A774-7D13E7E8A3B5%40freudfile.org.

Yoly Zentell

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 4:55:15 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
I agree, the personal interpretation is key, it can include cultural considerations as well.

Yoly Zentell

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 4:59:37 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, no client's but he was influenced by Asian and Native American spiritual philosophy. But yes, our individual interpretations are key.
>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>> <mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>>
>>>
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/258bc643-882a-4c7a-fe93-84a9ce2efe98%40hevanet.com.

Yoly Zentell

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 5:07:35 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
So many interesting points of view. The political can certainly color dream interpretations. For people of color, depending on the historical experience, a white person could represent something negative.
>>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>>>> <mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>
>>>>>
>>>>>
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>
>>>>>
>>>>> .
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>
>>>>>
>>>>>
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>
>>>>>
>>>>> .
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>>>> <mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>
>>>>>
>>>>>
><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>
>>>>>
>>>>> .
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.
>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>> an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1228098163.802651.1580906782785%40mail.yahoo.com.
>
>>>>
>>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/4398D77A-86DB-42D2-96FA-BC497ECBCF53%40freudfile.org.

Aropa

unread,
Feb 6, 2020, 10:23:51 PM2/6/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Autobiography.

On February 6, 2020 11:53:43 PM GMT+02:00, 'Yoly Zentell' via Jung For Beginners <jung-for-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>Hi Aropa,Thank you for those references. When you say biography which
>>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>>><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>>
>>>
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com> .
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.
>>
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1228098163.802651.1580906782785%40mail.yahoo.com.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginn...@googlegroups.com.
>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/217183833.572533.1581026023050%40mail.yahoo.com.

Yoly Zentell

unread,
Feb 7, 2020, 12:11:31 AM2/7/20
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
thanks!
>>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>><mailto:unsub...@googlegroups.com.>
>>>
>>>
>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/D1E48BCC-EA24-412A-8A09-044B3A348856%40freudfile.org.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1357118861.1247865.1580773100466%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/460234686.624302.1580867602989%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com
>>><mailto:jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com> .

>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR
>>><https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/012c01d5dbe6%24ed2ba840%240201a8c0%40TIMEFROMSTAR?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>.
>>>
>>>--
>>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>send
>>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/03f901d5dc01%24089ad320%2419d07960%24%40tampabay.rr.com.
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/79702BA8-5A8D-4145-A6ED-75542464D56C%40freudfile.org.
>>
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>To view this discussion on the web visit
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/1228098163.802651.1580906782785%40mail.yahoo.com.
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>To view this discussion on the web visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/7A6390C7-1AD2-4FB1-A774-7D13E7E8A3B5%40freudfile.org.
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jung For Beginners" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jung-for-beginners+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/6F3C03F1-2227-47C6-95C9-768CAD808114%40freudfile.org.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages