Self realization

Cristi Balan

Dec 28, 2019, 2:28:07 AM12/28/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Where can I find an example of this realization in the Jungian work?

On December 24, 2019 9:30:24 AM GMT+02:00, AROPA <ar...@freudfile.org> wrote:
>As I said it is an ethical accomplishment. This is because the
>realization
>of the self is pursued during the analytical treatment.

Aropa

Dec 29, 2019, 12:35:32 AM12/29/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
In Psychology and Alchemy Jung published many dreams pointing to the self realization. But he never offered specific information about the accomplishment of this process, namely about how a person looks like or behaves after the realization of the self.