Jung about Astrology

Moderator

Nov 26, 2019, 2:59:08 AM11/26/19
to Jung For Beginners
Read a commentary on a Jung's quote about astrology including the synchronicity and I Ching. http://www.carl-jung.net/astrology1.html

cristibalan77

Dec 6, 2019, 5:51:25 AM12/6/19
to Jung For Beginners
Question: do you know of other Jung's papers about astrology?

AROPA

Dec 8, 2019, 1:27:19 AM12/8/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
They are some like A Prophecy of Nostradamus - very useful for those
interested in astrology and psychology. Also the Sign of Pisces which helps
us understand the ambivalence of Christian era and its fatal collapse since
1789 French revolution which led to the new mainly atheistic modern world.

If you would read those two and write an essay connencting them I will be
more than happy to publish it on our Jungian site.

J Jones
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/abe200da-4f64-486a-b80c-f72224c2a2a1%40googlegroups.com.

Chris

Dec 15, 2019, 12:17:29 AM12/15/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Do you really think we can predict such important events like the fall of Church and so forth?

AROPA

Dec 15, 2019, 11:45:20 AM12/15/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I think we can. Just study the synchronicity theory of Jung and you will
find why and how.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jung-for-beginners/3564FACE-2D67-4706-B0D6-D62BB040807E%40gmail.com.

Chris

Dec 17, 2019, 9:52:22 PM12/17/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
I did but I don't get it.

aropa

Dec 17, 2019, 10:10:07 PM12/17/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
what did you read about synchronicity?

Chris

Dec 17, 2019, 10:14:09 PM12/17/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

AROPA

Dec 19, 2019, 3:34:24 AM12/19/19
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
Synchronicity is about coincidence of psychic and outside phenomena both
related to the constellation of an archetype. I dreamed of a golden scarab
and tomorrow I met it in real life. So I am sarting to interpret the meaning
of the golden scarab to understand the meaning of the entire scene.
Synchronicity includes prediction as part of the processus of constellation.
In the quoted article the archetype is the sign of Pisces which has a double
nature and so forth.