I Ching email course for beginners

aropa

Jun 6, 2021, 5:06:41 AM6/6/21
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

As you know, Jung was very interested in the I Ching - the ancient Chinese divination book.

He used to consult the book as oracle, to predict future events for him and his patients. He also consulted the book in connection with his theory of archetypes of the collective unconscious.

Finally, he wrote the introductory study to the Wilhelm/Baynes English version.

This is why we created a short course dealing with I Ching matters, intended for beginners.

You may take this course right now and receive three bonuses:

  • how to use the oracle in dream interpretation (PDF);
  • Jung’s experience with the I Ching oracle (PDF);
  • the I Ching dictionary (PDF).

Check out the course page at https://www.carl-jung.net/library/iching-course/

See you, soon.

J Jones
Carl Jung Resources

https://www.carl-jung.net

Melany Heger

Dec 13, 2023, 6:53:01 AM12/13/23
to Jung For Beginners
Hi, I am interested in this course.

AROPA

Dec 13, 2023, 7:55:44 AM12/13/23
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com

Melany Heger

Dec 14, 2023, 11:44:38 AM12/14/23
to Jung For Beginners
Ok, good. There's a sign of life from you guys.
I was hesitant to send the payment immediately. But now I feel better about it.

AROPA

Dec 14, 2023, 11:46:21 AM12/14/23
to jung-for-...@googlegroups.com
This is a free forum. People read and write when they want to.