features request

1 view

Jasmine Lam

Jul 16, 2009, 5:01:53 AM7/16/09
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Hi developers,

I really love your application because it is clean, easy to use, and
great for collaboration among team members.

Just some features I want to suggest for next version:

1) Multiple attachments allow in comment: Somehow it is quite useful
when team members have some file sharing in a post.

2) Login page on public view: When it is set as public, I can see the
clean browsing view. However, when I set it as private, I see nothing
in public view. Is it possible to have a login page so that I can see
the "default" public view after logging in instead of admin page?

3) Tag clouds: Can you show tag clouds in somewhere??

4) Registration form: I still can't see the registration form when
registration is allowed.

5) Email notification: Is there a notification system to all members
when a post/comment is posted? Or at least let people to subscribe
certain notification after a comment is posted?

Thanks and great job!!

sperry

Jul 17, 2009, 3:17:50 PM7/17/09
to Jumper 2.0 Developers Group
Thanks!

We have identified a number of bugs that we have posted to Sourceforge
and will be working on.

One is the ability to Log in from the Search page and easily link from
the search page to the profile page.

We are also working on expanding the search to include the tag cloud,
data location, and links.